If I had a dollar for every time one of our paper loving clients walked in the door and said “it smells SO good in here, what am I smelling?!” I would have enough money to buy a new set of stationery for every day of the week. But to be honest, I can never give a straight answer… it could be one, or a combination of any of these scrumptious smells.
Turn your computers’ scratch and sniff switch on, because ladies and gentlemen, I give to you the fabulous five fragrances of week four.
1. This soy wax wonder became a top seller and sold out the week we lit our tester in the store, it was quickly reordered and is ready to be picked up and taken home to make your living room smell simply lovely. All of the candles from Linnea’s Lights are fabulous, but Sea Salt is my absolute favorite. Also fabulous, is the book of matches adhered into the lid… genius!!
2. Perfect for smaller spaces, this compact votive from Fringe gives the nice woodsy scent of Bergamot Cedar. It couldn’t get any more adorable either. Feathers printed on a gold leaf glass shine beautifully with the backlight of a flame.
3. Candles aren’t the only nose pleasing necessities we have in store! Also by Fringe are a selection of scented soaps! This individual bar is perfect to pair with a glass tray and comes in three different wrap options. The bird pattern is great for summer!
The soap and tray both from Fringe are a simple set that is sure to please!
4. Ahhhhh… the mandle. My favorite kind of candle… You know… the candle that has the lingering scent of a manly man, without smelling like a teenage locker room full of Axe body spray. In from Izola are great candles that are far from feminine in the scents of Rosemary, Jasmine and Sage.
5. Great for gift giving, this soapy duo comes with the cutest packaging, wrapping paper not required! Another Fringe favorite, these soap come from a line that includes jarred and tin candles. Super to make your own personal scented suite!Peach, check. Gold, check. Smelly goodness, check