Sometimes you just need a pop of color to brighten your day! Here are a few of my favorites from around the shop.
1. What can brighten a day more than a delicious popsicle? This hand-drawn gift wrap is perfect for Spring and Summer birthdays. Mr. Boddington’s Studio | 2. Three color letterpress notecards with coordinating envelopes in vibrant colors are definitely one of a kind. Moglea | 3. We have the perfect greeting card to congratulate that special someone for whatever amazing feat they have accomplished. 9th Letter Press | 4. Stop into Sweet Paper and create a custom notepad for yourself or a friend, white ink pops against bold colored paper. Haute Papier | 5. This wrapping paper paper reminds me of the beautiful gradients achieved when dying easter eggs. Mara-Mi | 6. Not all wedding invitations have to be black and white. Neon letterpress packs a punch on a modern wedding invitation design. Storybook Romance by Bella Figura
I can’t get enough of modern wedding invitation designs, there is just something so refreshing about them! I pulled together a few of my favorites from crisp and clean designs like Roosevelt by Bella Figura to more fun and playful designs like Midi by Smock. We have so many amazing modern invitation designs at Sweet Paper it was hard to pick just a few!
Bunnies and eggs and baskets, oh my!
As is the case with all holidays, Easter has snuck up on us, I can’t believe it is this Sunday already. That means it’s time to stop by the shop and pick out your Easter cards! I’ve rounded up some of my favorites for you… that darling bunny from Dear Hancock gets me every time!
He is classic, timeless and oh so sophisticated. In classic black and white he sets the tone perfectly for a black tie affair.
Change things up a bit and he can do anything!
The Deveril letterpress wedding invitation by Bella Figura is hands down our most popular design and it’s easy to see why.
The clean and simple layout paired with beautiful fonts can easily be customized to suit any style wedding.
Just like the flowers blooming outside, Sweet Paper is blooming with fun and bright colors this Spring!
1. This adorable teal and gold foil journal is the perfect size to fit in your handbag or to keep on your desk. | Mara-Mi / 2. These are not your average thank you cards! Each illustrated card comes with a gorgeous gold foil printed envelope. | Mara-Mi / 3. Aqua letterpress ink, matching edge painting and beautifully laid out typography- need I say more? | Wedding Invitation by Dauphine Press / 4. Two’s Company gold leaf tray is perfect to house your rings on your nightstand or to add a little gold flair to any bookshelf. | Two’s Company / 5. Girl of all Work has fun and colorful patterned page flags that are great for keeping your page while you read on the beach. | Girl of all Work
There is no better way to show your pride for the city you love than with a fabulous tote! Seriously though, this San Diego tote by Mixt Studio really is the most amazing bag. It’s made from a fabric-like paper that is exceptionally strong, it’s lightweight, water resistant, won’t tear and can be tossed in the washer. You’re still not sold? Measuring 25″x18″x6″ this bag can hold it all and go anywhere with you – the beach, the grocery store, your kids soccer game. The San Diego tote is also reversible with a beach-inspired “Strand Stripe” pattern on the inside.
Pop into the shop to get yours before they’re gone, or order one online!
It’s definitely starting to warm up here in San Diego and I am ready for beach season! Here are a few of my favorite gifts and stationery picks from around the shop. / 1. These adorable whale notecards are playful and perfect for Summer letter writing | Crane and Co. / 2. Unique and gorgeous, mother of pearl ballpoint pens are a great statement piece for your desk | Two’s Company / 3. Orange & Park’s art prints are a modern and fun way to incorporate your love of San Diego into your home or office decor | Orange & Park / 4. I cannot get enough watercolor and this Printerette Press wedding invitation is great for a San Diego beach wedding | Printerette Press / 5. Bring the elements of the ocean into your home with decorative seashell bowls | Two’s Company
Marlo and Adam were looking for clean and simple beach inspired wedding invitations for their big day in the Bahamas. The letterpress Breakers design from Bella Figura was the perfect fit! Wanting to keep things understated, we used relaxed fonts and a pale color palette of taupe and light blue with a pop of papaya edge paint. The kraft pocketfold tied it all together and kept their enclosure cards in place.
photos via Bella Figura
This week I have one thing on my mind… GOLD! Here are a few of my favorite gold pieces from around the shop.
1. How gorgeous are these grey onyx earrings? Perfect for the upcoming summer! | Baroni Designs
2. These gold engraved Vera Wang thank you cards are classic and great for any occasion. | Vera Wang
3. With Alex and Ani being such a huge fashion statement, I think this wrap bracelet is perfect to add to your collection, or to help you start one. | Alex and Ani
4. There is something about gold foil on bamboo paper; it’s timeless and breath taking, just like this wedding invitation! | Smock
5. We all have a friend that just wants to go out and drink for their birthday! Why not put a smile on their face with this foil stamped greeting card? | Ashkahn
instagram.com/sweetpaper | @sweetpaper