Last July Sweet Paper teamed up with Kayla Teague from Simply Gorgeous Events for a styled photo shoot at Mission Brewery. Kayla provided an inspiration board, filled with lush organic greenery and moody shades of black and gold. Taking inspiration from Kayla’s vision, our shop owner Theresa designed a modern organic wedding invitation suite. The invitation was simple, with bold typography, while the envelope liner and reply card included watercolor greenery to bring in a softer, organic element. Black envelopes with white hand calligraphy added just the right amount of drama! Coordinating menus, place cards and a bar sign carried the design throughout the reception set up. We think Kayla’s vision came to life beautifully!
DESIGN AND COORDINATION Simply Gorgeous Events, simplygorgeousevents.com VENUE Mission Brewery, missionbrewery.com PHOTOGRAPHY Leah Marie Photography, leahmariephotography.com FLORALS Organic Flora, organic ora.com CAKE Flour Power Cakery, ourpower.com HAIR AND MAKEUP Vanity Belle Beauty Boutique, thevanitybelle.com DRESS Lela Rose, lelarose.com; The Dress Theory, thedresstheory.com FLATWARE Not My Dish, notmydish.com RENTALS Farm Tables & More, farmtablesandmore.com PAPER GOODS Sweet Paper, sweet-paper.com SIGNATURE DRINKS Blush Bar Crafts, blushbarcrafts.com JEWELRY Marrow Fine Jewelry, marrow ne.com MODELS Apples and Nate Ross
Newly engaged?! It’s time to order save the dates!
Save the dates are typically sent 6 – 8 months prior to the wedding, and even further in advance if the wedding is a destination for many guests. Sending save the dates with plenty of time before the wedding, ensures that your guests will have adequate time to book their accommodations and travel arrangements.
Save the dates can incorporate engagement photos, be casual and fun, full of detailed event information or simple and classic. No matter your style or wedding needs, we can design a save the date unique to you and your vision!
Schedule an appointment using our online calendar or by giving us a call! We look forward to meeting with you!
858.456.1446 | 7660-A Fay Avenue | La Jolla, California
Now through February 14th, save 20% on all things wedding! Order save the dates, engagement announcements, bridal shower invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding invitation suites, menus, escort cards, table numbers and more!
There are a variety of styles and designs to choose from in order to achieve the look and feel you want for your big day, from classic and formal, to whimsical, rustic and romantic. The incorporation of beautiful design elements help set the tone of each printed piece. We love when the same fonts, monograms or artwork can be carried through from the wedding invitations to the ceremony and reception. It helps create a cohesive look that your guests will recognize and appreciate.
For more details and to see these and many more designs in person, simply stop by our San Diego shop or schedule an appointment to meet with one of our design specialists. We look forward to meeting you!
858.456.1446 | 7660-A Fay Avenue | La Jolla, California
We are looking for a bright and cheerful person who has a love for stationery and an eye for design, has retail and merchandising experience and excellent customer service skills to join our team as a retail sales associate.
The ideal candidate:
– Love of stationery and design, enthusiastic about our products and services
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Cheerful and friendly, ability to build relationships with customers
– Proactive, ability to succeed with minimal supervision/direction
– Multi-tasking pro
– Highly detail oriented
– Efficiency is your middle name
– Minimum 1 year of retail sales experience or other relevant customer service experience
– Proficient computer skills: Must be able to work on a MAC / Knowledge of Excel, Word and POS
– Design background and knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop a plus
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Greeting customers and assisting with their purchases
– Handling retail purchases, exchanges and refunds
– Occasionally assisting clients with custom orders
– Inventory management: entering new product into POS, checking stock levels and merchandising
– Maintaining stock of store supplies
– Keeping store clean and orderly, includes daily organizing, dusting, vacuuming and mopping
– Daily opening and closing duties
– Gift wrapping
– Assistance with social media: styling and taking photos, blog posts or other misc tasks
– Assisting management with other duties as needed
The position is part-time, roughly 30 hours per week. Must be available to work Saturdays.
To apply, please follow these instructions:
– Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: I want to work for Sweet Paper!
– In one paragraph, tell us why you would be great in this position
– Provide days and times you are available
– Include your resume and at least two professional references
With the start of the new year comes new wedding invitation designs! We love when a new collection lands at the shop, it’s always exciting to go through each design and swoon over every detail. With fresh color combinations, embossed details, hand calligraphy, new patterns and more, the 2018 wedding invitation collection from Bella Figura does not disappoint.
To view the entire 2018 wedding invitation collection, stop by our San Diego shop or schedule a free consultation with one of our design specialists.
7660-A Fay Avenue, La Jolla, California | 858.456.1446 | email@example.com