Sweet Paper is hiring a part-time retail sales associate.
The ideal candidate:
– Love of stationery and design, enthusiastic about our products and services
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Cheerful and friendly, ability to build relationships with customers
– Proactive, ability to succeed with minimal supervision/direction
– Multi-tasking pro
– Highly detail oriented
– Efficiency is your middle name
– Minimum 1 year of retail sales experience or other relevant customer service experience
– Proficient computer skills: Must be able to work on a MAC / Knowledge of Excel, Word and POS
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Greeting customers and assisting with their purchases
– Handling retail purchases, exchanges and refunds
– Occasionally assisting clients with custom orders
– Inventory management: entering new product into POS, checking stock levels and merchandising
– Maintaining stock of store supplies
– Keeping store clean and orderly, includes daily organizing, dusting, vacuuming and mopping
– Daily opening and closing duties
– Gift wrapping
– Assisting management with other duties as needed
The position is part-time, roughly 25 hours per week. Must be available Mondays, Thursdays and at least one Saturday a month.
To apply, follow these instructions:
– Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: I want to work for Sweet Paper!
– Tell us why you are the right person for this position (Be brief. Remember, efficiency is your middle name!)
– Provide the days and times you are available
– Include your resume and at least two professional references
Sweet Paper was recently featured on Bella Figura’s blog for our customization of one of their wedding invitation designs! We enjoyed working with this wonderful couple to design beautiful letterpress wedding invitations for their Hawaiian wedding! We changed the orientation of the invitation to be horizontal and used charcoal and geranium letterpress ink. The island-inspired pattern was blind debossed on the outside of the pocketfold and the inside was digitally printed with a flood of pale gray ink. One of our favorite elements of the invitation is the fun pop of geranium edge painting.
Below is the wedding invitation sample as originally designed.
No matter what your style is, we can help you plan and design beautiful wedding invitations to fit your special day! Schedule an appointment using our online calendar or give us a call!
858.456.1446 | 7660-A Fay Avenue | La Jolla, California
Photos by Bella Figura and Sea Light Studios
Can you believe the holidays are right around the corner? If that question sends you into a bit of a frenzy, relax because we’re here to help!
Now is the time to start ordering any customized gifts that you want to get for your friends and loved ones. Here are just a few options of quick and easy gifts that are sure to impress!
Custom notepads are great for anyone on your list. There are many great styles and patterns to choose from. Customize the colors and fonts to be exactly what you’re looking for. We love the look of these covered notepads. The cover designs are like pieces of art, perfect to keep on your desktop year round.
Another unique gift idea is wall art. Wall art options include quotes, monograms, photos, and maps. Sizes start at 4″ x 6″ and can go up to 16″ x 20″. This is perfect for anyone, like newlyweds, a growing family or grandparents.
Stop by the shop to see all of the wonderful, customizable options!
Recently married? Holiday cards are a great way to show off your beautiful wedding photos from this year! Send your family and friends a fun and festive holiday or new year card. They’ll love receiving a memory of your special day. From traditional designs to modern designs and everything else in between, there is a style to fit every couple.
Whether you like foil and letterpress cards or digital photo cards, we’ll help you find something that fits both your personality and budget. Hurry in to take advantage of extra savings with current holiday card promotions. Dabney Lee photo cards are 15% off during the month of November. Bella Figura and Smock are offering free envelope addressing and complimentary rush services on orders placed by December 12th.
To order and to see more designs, schedule an appointment to meet with one of our design specialists.
858.456.1446 | 7660-A Fay Avenue | La Jolla, California 92037
A new month brings us a new designer of the month from Bella Figura. This means that now through November 30th, you’ll save 10% on beautiful custom wedding invitations! As the in-house creative lead at Bella Figura, Jessica Downs has created more than 50 wedding invitation designs and they are all on sale! With that many designs to choose from, including many best sellers, you’re sure to find a great design to fit your needs! Jessica’s designs range from clean and modern to vintage and sweet, and can be customized for any occasion – including wedding invitations, save the dates, holiday cards, baby announcements, programs, menus and more.
This 10% off savings can be combined with other current offers, including their holiday card promotion (free envelope addressing and complimentary rush services). It can also be combined with their ongoing promotion of 10% off when your order consists of 6 or more printed pieces, for a total savings of 20%.
To learn more about these special offers and to view all of Jessica’s designs, book an appointment or stop by our La Jolla location.
We can’t wait to work with you for all of your wedding needs!
858.456.1446 | 7660-A Fay Avenue | La Jolla, California