Still looking for that perfect gift? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered!
Julie picked her favorite gift worthy finds from around the shop…
1. Kate Spade Pencil Pouch
2. 2014 Black Desk Calendar by Sugar Paper
3. Gold Mint Julep Cup Vase
4. Acrylic Tape Holder
5. “How the devil are you?” Notecards by Kate Spade
6. Gold and Silver Foil Pencils from Haute Papier
7. Orange & Park “Viva Baja” Print
8. Alex and Ani Shark Fin Bangle
9. Kitchen Papers Archival Placemats
10. “A Year of Thoughts” Foil Notebook Set from Haute Papier
1. Ceramic Monogram Ornaments, give a single letter or spell out a sweet greeting
2. Alex and Ani Endless Knot Wrap Bracelet, Wisdom-Compassion-Destiny
3. Regrets Her Behavior Notecards, necessary for holiday shenanigans
4. Wish Papers are great gifts and provide an activity after all the presents are open
5. Ferme a Papier plaid and foil notecard sets are perfect for winter correspondence
6. Fun matches add just the right touch to a bar cart or fireplace
7. Mara Mi Coptic Journal, lays flat when open making journal keeping a breeze
8. 9th Letterpress foil printed notebook is the perfect size to take on the go
9. Everyone loves an inspirational art print
10. Orange & Park San Diego Beaches art print for the beach bum in your life
Hi there! For my post this week I decided to show off some of the amazing gift items we have in the shop that would be perfect for holiday stocking stuffers!
1. These adorable paper clips come in many cute shapes like a dolphin, whale, bunny, heart and even a four leaf clover.
2. This gold leather business card holder by Russell + Hazel is definitely on my personal wish list!
3. Haute Papier foil stamped pencils come in very festive gold and silver foil and lots of fun patterns.
4. Pretty patterns on amazing pens are everyone’s favorite!
5. Tocca mini candles come in the loveliest scents.
6. Bring a smile to a friends face with these New Year sparklers!
7. Spell out a loved ones name with these delicate gold Morse Code necklaces by Coatt, or choose from common phrases or words like sister, love and friend.
8. Personalize their stationery set with a monogram wax seal.
1. The 2014 Kate Desk Calendar by Sugar Paper will brighten up any desk
2. Brass foliage dishes are great for holding trinkets or adding some glam to their decor
3. 2014 Secret Garden Calendar by Rifle Paper Co. is perfect for a bright and airy kitchen
4. Grocery List by 9th Letterpress and a Le Pen, they’ll never forget the milk again
5. Hand Crafted Bone Scissors… these babies are sharp and pretty!
6. This set of nesting Clamshell Bowls will make a lovely addition to any countertop
7. Gold Dot Photo Frames are great for tiny photos of tiny people (the kids!)
8. Linnea’s Lights Holiday Spice candle has a delicious scent that’s sure to please
put a monogram on it!… or a name… or a giraffe… the customization options are endless, you can’t go wrong!
Personalized gifts are so fun to give and receive. With all the great options we have in store from Haute Papier you are sure to please. There truly is something for everyone and the possibilities are endless. You’ll have to act fast to have these gifts before the twenty-fifth, so pop into Sweet Paper today and we’ll help you design something for everyone on your list!
for the note taker and list maker! custom notepads come in various sizes, my favorite is the 7″ square
foil stamped napkins, oh my!
customize it, then put it in a beautiful silk box!
spice up any desk with bright custom notepads! white ink pops on vibrant paper colors
for the entertainers in your life! personalize coasters in letterpress or foil
all images via Haute Papier
1. Heirloom Recipe Card Box from Rifle Paper Co., made from locally salvaged hardwood, all of the boxes are unique and hand-crafted during a 3-month-long process. The lids are then screen printed with two different design options, $120. Coordinating Recipe Cards $12.75
2. Lily Pulitzer Pen, $19.95.
3. from multiple styles and colors.
4. Tote your little one around in style with the Sakura Bloom Baby Sling, available in linen or silk $88-$180.
5. Jotters from Night Owl Paper Goods will help Mom stay organized and green! Made from eco-friendly sustainably harvested birch and 100% post-consumer recycled pages, $8.
6. 2011 Wall Calendar by Smudge Ink, $25