They’re back! The 2016 Kate Spade New York 17-Month Agendas are in stock and ready to ship!
With 3 different covers to choose from and 2 sizes, the 2016 Kate Spade Planners will keep you stylishly organized all year. Features include a hardbound cover, elastic band closure, interior golden metallic spiral binding, interior pocket, mylar-covered tabs, 2015-2016 yearly views, a celebrations section, a notes section, and monthly and weekly views for the months of august 2015 through to december 2016.
Pick yours up in the shop or order online, but be quick, they go fast!
Spring has arrived in San Diego, giving us another season of perfect pastels! These soft shades compliment each other so well that we are using them as the inspiration for our spring displays here at the shop!
Rifle Paper Co. You Make Me Smile Greeting Card | Mint Poppin Ruler | Coral Paperthinks Coin Pouch | Illume Anemone Candle | Vera Wang Thank You Cards | Lemon Paperthinks Coin Pouch | Illume Amber Dunes Candle | Mint and Coral Poppin Pens | Mint Paperthinks Coin Wallet | Lemon Poppin Ruler
1. Staple in style with the gold acrylic Kate Spade stapler
2. Use Poppin’s colorful pens to write notes and make lists
3. Kraft lined sticky notes from East of India make it easy to keep your thoughts organized
4. There’s no need for ordinary magnets when you can have Kate Spade gold bow magnets
5. Keep your pens, pencils, rulers, and scissors all together in the Kate Spade gold acrylic holder
6. Sugar Paper has created the perfect pink striped pocket sized notepad for purses or travel
7. The La Cite gold nesting trays are a great desk accessory for storing small desk items
8. Measure in style with Poppin’s coral ruler
9. Always losing your pens? Keep them all together in Poppin’s gold pen/pencil pouch
Here at Sweet Paper we have been soaking up the west coast’s warm weather, so we are dedicating today’s blog post to all things beachy! For all of you east coasters, hopefully this post encourages you to take a vacation and make your way over to the sunshine.
From teal wedding invitations to the sunny surf art print, we truly have captured the San Diego sun here in the store!
Bella Figura Wedding Invitation and Save the Date, Shore Design
This invitation is perfect for an oceanside wedding with a subtle, beachy feel, these invitations feature gold matte foil stamping over a wave of digitally printed aquamarine ink.
Cafe Surf Living Book by Lamberth | Bamboo Magnifier by Two’s Company
Get the Surf Cafe Living book and take a look at what life is like living by the sea. Forget the reading glasses, use this adorable bamboo magnifying glass to take your journey into life at the beach.
Someone in La Jolla Misses You by Sapling Press | Surf Sun and Sand Wooden Card by Cardtorial | Golden State Card by Pistachio Press | California Dreamin’ Matches by The Social Type
We are all stocked up on California cards and matches here at the store!
Seashell Engraved Thank You Card and Starfish Engraved Correspondence Card by Crane & Co.
I am absolutely in love with the Crane & Co engraved shore stationery with gold envelope liners!
Sunny Surfing Art Print by Brainstorm | La Jolla Coasters by Haute Papier | Sailboats Notepad by Linda & Harriett
Not everyone is as lucky as we are to be living right by the ocean. Send your loved ones beachy gifts like coasters, notepads, and art prints!
Valentine’s Day is only 9 days away and we are fully stocked with lots of great gifts for your Valentine! I have done a round-up of some of my favorite items for you to take a look at!
1. Love Sparklers – Tops Malibu | 2. Striped Twine – The Twinery | 3. Today I Love You, Tiny Cards – Emily McDowell | 4. Hey Girl, Cupid Postcards – Rifle Paper Co. | 5. Paper Roses – Fanciful Designs | 6. Be Mine Heart Card – Sugar Paper | 7. Burnin’ For You Matches – The Social Type | 8. Pizza is a Fine Valentine Card – The Paper Cub | 9. Sangria Drop Earrings – Noon Designs | 10. Glass Heart Paperweight – Two’s Company | 11. Heart Paper Straws – Beve! | 12. This Just In Pocket Journal – Kate Spade | 13. Amour Art Print – Pei Design
Start off 2015 by keeping organized with the Emily Ley Home Base Binder. Emily Ley has desgined a way to incorporate key aspects of our home life into one common location with the adorable Home Base Binder! Each section is labeled, color coded, and broken down to make it easy to fill out and keep organized.
Section 1: Family – Perpetual calendar, Emergency information
Section 2: Contacts – Home & repair contacts, Family & friends contacts
Section 3: Projects – Planning pages (12 – one for each month)
Section 4: Meal Plan – Weekly meal planning / grocery shopping pages (52 – one for each week of the year)
Section 5: Finances – Monthly spending plan pages (12 – one for each month)
Section 6: Heart – Family bucket list