Spring has arrived in San Diego, giving us another season of perfect pastels! These soft shades compliment each other so well that we are using them as the inspiration for our spring displays here at the shop!
Rifle Paper Co. You Make Me Smile Greeting Card | Mint Poppin Ruler | Coral Paperthinks Coin Pouch | Illume Anemone Candle | Vera Wang Thank You Cards | Lemon Paperthinks Coin Pouch | Illume Amber Dunes Candle | Mint and Coral Poppin Pens | Mint Paperthinks Coin Wallet | Lemon Poppin Ruler
With Easter right around the corner (this weekend!), we have bunnies on the mind and we just can’t get enough of Dear Hancock’s bunny series. In fact, we (and by we, I mean Theresa) are so obsessed, we’ve stocked up on each greeting card design featuring this oh so darling rabbit. There really is a bunny for every occasion…. easter, birthdays, mother’s day, father’s day and just because. Pop into Sweet Paper to stock up on these cute cards, they’ll be gone before you know it!
1. Staple in style with the gold acrylic Kate Spade stapler
2. Use Poppin’s colorful pens to write notes and make lists
3. Kraft lined sticky notes from East of India make it easy to keep your thoughts organized
4. There’s no need for ordinary magnets when you can have Kate Spade gold bow magnets
5. Keep your pens, pencils, rulers, and scissors all together in the Kate Spade gold acrylic holder
6. Sugar Paper has created the perfect pink striped pocket sized notepad for purses or travel
7. The La Cite gold nesting trays are a great desk accessory for storing small desk items
8. Measure in style with Poppin’s coral ruler
9. Always losing your pens? Keep them all together in Poppin’s gold pen/pencil pouch
There is so much to love about Crane & Co.’s Engraved Safari Collection! Pearl white correspondence cards with matching envelopes and exotic envelope liners take your everyday card to the next level. With this line the traditional style of Crane has been transformed into a more fun and sophisticated style. Check out this item on our online shop or here at the store!
Valentine’s Day is only 9 days away and we are fully stocked with lots of great gifts for your Valentine! I have done a round-up of some of my favorite items for you to take a look at!
1. Love Sparklers – Tops Malibu | 2. Striped Twine – The Twinery | 3. Today I Love You, Tiny Cards – Emily McDowell | 4. Hey Girl, Cupid Postcards – Rifle Paper Co. | 5. Paper Roses – Fanciful Designs | 6. Be Mine Heart Card – Sugar Paper | 7. Burnin’ For You Matches – The Social Type | 8. Pizza is a Fine Valentine Card – The Paper Cub | 9. Sangria Drop Earrings – Noon Designs | 10. Glass Heart Paperweight – Two’s Company | 11. Heart Paper Straws – Beve! | 12. This Just In Pocket Journal – Kate Spade | 13. Amour Art Print – Pei Design
Les Fleurs Calendar and Paris Map iPhone 5 case by Rifle Paper Co, Pink Merci Stationery by Sugar Paper, Ooh La La Card by Pei Design
Here at Sweet Paper we’re feeling inspired by all things Parisian lately… it may have something to do with the fact that shop gal Nika loves Paris and often talks about her favorite city on the Seine! We’ve rounded up some of our favorite French inspired stationery from around the store for your viewing pleasure. Stop by the shop to pick up your favorite or shop our online store.
Oui Pocket Notepads, Bonjour Card, and Merci Gold Foil Hearts Card all by Rifle Paper Co, Bonjour Bow-tie Stationery by Fig 2. Design
Paris Pen by Wild and Wolf, Bonjour Mon Ami Stationery by 9th Letterpress, Oui! Matches and Mon Amour Matches by The Social Type