Rifle Paper Co. and Garance Doré is a match made in heaven! I have been excited about their collaboration since I first heard about it in January and have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the collection. It’s finally here!
Garance Doré is a highly-respected French fashion and lifestyle blogger and illustrator (garancedore.fr). Anna Bond, the art director for the collection and artist behind Rifle Paper Co., worked closely with Garance to guide her illustrations into the amazing products you see above. Their collaboration resulted in a collection of over 30 products featuring Garance’s signature illustrations and style on a variety of goods including cards, phone cases, calendars, notepads, social stationery, and notebooks.
The collection, now available at Sweet Paper, is going fast! Come visit us at the shop to get your Garance Doré stationery fix! We also ship, so give us a call if you can’t make it in.
1. Leopard Notebook Set / 2. Checkered Market Pad / 3. Graphic Notecards, available as a set or individually / 4. Happy Birthday Wish Greeting Card / 5. Leopard Weekly Desk Pad / 6. Life is So Boring Without You Card / 7. Assorted Girls Notecard Set / 8. Oui Pocket Notebooks / 9. Graphic To Do Notepad
This week I have one thing on my mind… GOLD! Here are a few of my favorite gold pieces from around the shop.
1. How gorgeous are these grey onyx earrings? Perfect for the upcoming summer! | Baroni Designs
2. These gold engraved Vera Wang thank you cards are classic and great for any occasion. | Vera Wang
3. With Alex and Ani being such a huge fashion statement, I think this wrap bracelet is perfect to add to your collection, or to help you start one. | Alex and Ani
4. There is something about gold foil on bamboo paper; it’s timeless and breath taking, just like this wedding invitation! | Smock
5. We all have a friend that just wants to go out and drink for their birthday! Why not put a smile on their face with this foil stamped greeting card? | Ashkahn
The Wonderful World of Fifi Lapin
Cute illustrations and fashion tips all in one book? Yes, please! Check out what some of the hottest fashion names are saying about Fifi:
“An unlikely but powerful fashion force.” -Vogue
“If the fashion world is a sartorial jungle, then style bunny Fifi Lapin rules the pride.” -Teen Vogue
Red Cap Card illustrated by Anna Emilia Laitinen
I am in LOVE with all of Anna’s artwork and especially this cute greeting card from Red Cap Cards!
Beve Paper Straws
Sweet Paper recently stoked up on new paper straws in different colors and patterns! Perfect for bridal showers, birthdays, or even to add some color to your home cocktail bar.
Bella Figura Invitation
New wedding invitation designs arrived at the shop! Bella Figura created this beautiful customization of their letterpress Floral Folk design. This new twist has a very romantic look and features beautiful hand calligraphy by Elizabeth Hardin.