With the holidays right around the corner, make sure you don’t forget anyone. We have a variety of great gifts in the shop, swing by and finish up your list! We’ll even wrap them up for you!
1. Sydney Hale Soy Candle, Lemon Shandy Scent | 2. Sugar Paper Bubbly Cheer Coasters | 3. Sugar Paper The Best Thing In Life Art Print | 4. Rifle Paper Co. Notepad | 5. Gwynne’s Grammer Book | 6. Linda and Harriet Seasonal Box Set | 7. Sugar Paper Pink and Gold Polka Dot Notebook | 11. Kate Spade Pencil Pouch | 12. Kate Spade Desktop Tackle Box | 13. Sugar Paper 2015 Desk Calendar | 14. Kate Spade Gold Acrylic Tape Dispenser | 15. Laura Hooper Calligraphy Starter Kit | 16. Jonathan Adler Dove Pen | 17. My Life Journal | 18. Kate Spade Ballpoint Pen | 19. Emily Ley Grace Journal | 20. Sugar Paper Recipe Box | 21. Kate Spade 2015 Leather Agenda | 22. Emily Ley Home Base Binder | 23. Haute Papier All Occasion Card Box
This week at Sweet Paper we are all about GOLD! These are just a few of our favorite gold pieces from Sugar Paper
1. Want to organize in style? The Gold Cabana Stripe Notebook is the perfect way to keep organized in a fashionable manner | 2. Tired of simple cork coasters? With the Bubbly Cheers Coasters you can entertain your guests in style | 3. Keep it classy with the Audrey Hepburn quote in gold foil on the Best Thing art print | 4. If you are in need of the perfect card for your bestie that’s getting married, check out the adorable Hugs and Kisses wedding card | 5. Here at Sweet Paper we are absolutely obsessed with the Gold Desk Calendar for 2015 | 6. In need of some new wall decor? Live The Life You Love with a new art print | 7. Yes, we are ready for the holidays! Accessorize your gifts with a Be Merry gold foil gift tag | 8. Hosting a party and want to keep track of your guests? We have the perfect Gold Cabana Place Cards to keep your night shimmering and organized | 9. The holidays are right around the corner. Show your holiday spirit with the gold foil Merry card.
Rifle Paper Co. and Garance Doré is a match made in heaven! I have been excited about their collaboration since I first heard about it in January and have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the collection. It’s finally here!
Garance Doré is a highly-respected French fashion and lifestyle blogger and illustrator (garancedore.fr). Anna Bond, the art director for the collection and artist behind Rifle Paper Co., worked closely with Garance to guide her illustrations into the amazing products you see above. Their collaboration resulted in a collection of over 30 products featuring Garance’s signature illustrations and style on a variety of goods including cards, phone cases, calendars, notepads, social stationery, and notebooks.
The collection, now available at Sweet Paper, is going fast! Come visit us at the shop to get your Garance Doré stationery fix! We also ship, so give us a call if you can’t make it in.
1. Leopard Notebook Set / 2. Checkered Market Pad / 3. Graphic Notecards, available as a set or individually / 4. Happy Birthday Wish Greeting Card / 5. Leopard Weekly Desk Pad / 6. Life is So Boring Without You Card / 7. Assorted Girls Notecard Set / 8. Oui Pocket Notebooks / 9. Graphic To Do Notepad
1. framed heart print by pei designs, $45 | 2. emily mcdowell greeting card, $4.75 | 3. alex and ani heart wrap bracelet, $48 | 4. glass heart paperweight, $18.75 | 5. little bit of love confetti by the great lakes, $8.25 | 6. baker’s twine, $15 | 7. mr. boddington’s studio greeting card, $5.50 | 8. sugar paper die-cut heart card, $7 | 9. polka dot journal, $16.50 | 10. i love you because, set of 10 mini cards, $10.50 | 11. matches by the social type, $10 | 12. sugar paper greeting card, $6 | heart notebook by studio sarah london, $10.50
3 Days and counting until Valentine’s Day! Stop by Sweet Paper to find the perfect card and that little something extra. Don’t live in La Jolla or San Diego? Can’t make it into the shop? We’ll ship! Just give us a call at 858.456.1446
Still looking for that perfect gift? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered!
Julie picked her favorite gift worthy finds from around the shop…
1. Kate Spade Pencil Pouch
2. 2014 Black Desk Calendar by Sugar Paper
3. Gold Mint Julep Cup Vase
4. Acrylic Tape Holder
5. “How the devil are you?” Notecards by Kate Spade
6. Gold and Silver Foil Pencils from Haute Papier
7. Orange & Park “Viva Baja” Print
8. Alex and Ani Shark Fin Bangle
9. Kitchen Papers Archival Placemats
10. “A Year of Thoughts” Foil Notebook Set from Haute Papier